Growth and Learning Potential
Opportunity abounds at Schlosser & Clauss Consulting Engineers for dedicated, challenge-driven professionals. Our design staff works on integrated teams led by various Project Managers to ensure that the highest level of technical excellence and innovative engineering solutions are provided to our clients as well as a diversified learning experience for those looking to grow and improve. Schlosser & Clauss' commitment to ongoing education has led us to develop an Education and Self Improvement program for continuing education wherein the company will pay for an employee's further education when related to our profession.
Interview With Us
When you interview with Schlosser & Clauss Consulting Engineers, you interview with Andrew Schlosser and Kirk Clauss themselves, rather than your peers. This is done for three reasons. We do this because you, as the prospective employee, are that important. This is done to insure that the cohesiveness of our "family" here at Schlosser & Clauss and the enjoyable and yet productive environment is maintained. Lastly, there is no one better to ensure that the high level of quality our customers are accustomed to is maintained than the originators of this standard of excellence.
Compensation and Benefits
Schlosser & Clauss employees are well compensated based upon their experience, skill set and performance while with us, with both year end and discretionary bonuses. Our benefit package includes medical, life, and short / long-term disability insurance; a retirement plan with company matching contributions up to 3%; tuition reimbursement; employee referral program; and continual employee education. Employees are also encouraged to pursue relevant advanced degrees and attend job related seminars.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- While we are not currently hiring, we'll accept resumes for future consideration for the following positions:
- Project Designer - Competent with designing grading, cut/fill, erosion control, stormwater management
- Draftsperson - Proficient with current Autocad and Civil 3D software
- For all positions, salary is commensurate with ability and experience.
- If you are interested in any position listed here and want to advance your career with us in the future, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org